Photobucket />>

The Life and Times of The Big Banana

Start spreading the news...

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The last of the Europe pictures, I promise!

This is really for my mom's benefit, since she is probably the only one actually interested in seeing all these photos, so please bear with me...

BUDAPEST, HUNGARY:
Palaces, hills and valleys, Hungarian bathhouses, haunted moonlight abandoned castles, paprika, giant Communist statues, and lots and lots of goulash and vennison stew.
























2 Comments:

Blogger Skinniyah said...

To think that I roomed with a Hungarian (from Budapest, for that matter) for two years (and survived) and never got to taste goulash... to reiterate, the unfairness of it all is mind boggling. (Plus I'm hungry)

October 05, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger The Big Banana said...

Dude! You totally missed out. Goulash is great! Although for the longest time I always associated the word with something really negative...I think I used to confuse it with gulag. Or maybe they served goulash in gulags. In any case, quit whining and go find yourself a hungarian restaurant! Or another Hungarian roomate. You're in california! You're bound to find one or the other.

October 08, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home